
Welcome to AOM!
I am pleased to welcome you to our class blog - the online platform for exchanging ideas and gaining knowledge about the exciting world of aviation and airports.
I hope you enjoy the blog and find the blogging experience useful for your studies and for your job in the future.
Send a short post introducing yourself and tell us about your expectations from this course. Use the comment option below.
Regards,
RV
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThe first Comment ^.^
ReplyDeleteThank you very mach my teacher Ralitza
ReplyDeleteI hope our class do will in this cours
and our teacher proud of as .
Hi everyone,,
ReplyDeleteI hope you spent a happy day,
I'm Naif, I also hope that you will benefit from my posts in near future.
Thanks a lot Ms Ralitza , for this website it'll help us to get information.
I want to learn more about what I'm going to study in my major like airport and the activities there. And I wish to study more and more vocabulary with definition that helps us in our major.
Good luck everyone.
Hi,...
ReplyDeleteGood evening everyone..
First, I really would like to thank our teacher Ms. Ralitza for her helping and teaching us, also for giving us this blog website it's very wonderful and smart idea.
I hope that all of you are injoying this websit too.
Thanks,..
Hi my class..!
ReplyDeletefisrt;I want to thank you Ms.Ralitza
and I hope we enjoy our course
Good luck my friends
ShurooQ*